Dorr Road Campground
Location: Dorr Road Campground and RV Park is located on Lake Koocanusa North of Grasmere, BC. See map.
Description: Dorr Road Campground has extensive beautiful sandy beaches and shade trees. Dorr Road is very rustic and remote. The sites are spacious enough to accommodate larger RV’s . There is no electricity however quiet generators are permitted. Dorr Road is well worth the drive in.
There is a full-time, live-in Camp Host to maintain order so your stay is enjoyable and safe for your family.
We do not have any seasonal sites available for the 2021 camping season.
The Reservation Line is OPEN to 1-week (7-nights) MINIMUM and Monthly camping ONLY.
*Please see our 2021 Rules & Guidelines for Covid-19*.
- We will not be accepting any overnight camping for the 2021 Camping Season until further notice.
- Dorr Road Campground is open to registered Seasonal/Long-Term campers only.
- We will remain closed to the public for short-term camping and Day-Use until further notice.
- Guests of seasonal campers will be restricted to family members only and must be part of your "social bubble".
- Guests must have their own accommodations and follow all current COVID-19 guidelines.
- All guests must be pre-registered with the on-site management or by contacting the main office (250) 887 - 3203 ext. 2.
Tobacco Plains Development Corporation is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and hopes to expand the use of the campground in the future.
$25.00 + GST/ Night
To book a site with us, please contact our main office at (250) 887 - 3203 ext.1.
There is place where a boat can be launched and 10 outhouses. You must bring in your own water for drinking etc. as there is no water pump. As well there is no garbage service at Dorr Road, what you pack in you must pack out!