Ayes Ranch Campground and RV Park
Location: see map.
Description: Ayes Ranch Campground has extensive beautiful sandy beaches AND shade trees! The best part of Ayes Ranch is the great sense of community among the seasonal long-term guests and the large size of the campsites.
There are 150 sites; 130 seasonal or 20 monthly rentals.
There is a full-time, live-in Camp Host to maintain order so your stay is enjoyable and safe for your family.
A non-potable well, a place to launch boats (dependent upon water levels) and 10 outhouses with one handicap accessible, Pumping available (fees apply).
For General information, please visit the Ayes Ranch Facebook Page; or email email@example.com.
Ayes Ranch Campground is full for 2021 Long-Term Camping.
*Please see our 2021 Rules & Guidelines for Covid-19*.
- We will not be accepting any overnight camping for the 2021 Camping Season until further notice.
- Ayes Ranch Campground is open to registered Seasonal/Long-Term campers only.
- Guests of seasonal campers will be restricted to family members only and must be part of your "social bubble".
- Guests must have their own accommodations and follow all current COVID-19 guidelines.
- All guests must be pre-registered with the on-site management by texting Wendy (250) 430 - 7910.
Tobacco Plains Development Corporation is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and hopes to expand the use of the campground in the future.
Our camp hosts are Levi and Wendy Gravelle. (250) 430-7910.
Please note that there are no seasonal sites available at this time.