Ayes Ranch Campground and RV Park
Location: see map.
Description: Ayes Ranch Campground has extensive beautiful sandy beaches AND shade trees! The best part of Ayes Ranch is the great sense of community among the seasonal long-term guests and the large size of the campsites.
There are 150 sites; 130 seasonal or 20 monthly rentals.
There is a full-time, live-in Camp Host to maintain order so your stay is enjoyable and safe for your family.
A non-potable well, a place to launch boats (dependent upon water levels) and 10 outhouses with one handicap accessible, Pumping available (fees apply).
For General information, please visit the Ayes Ranch Facebook Page; or email email@example.com.
*Last Updated: April 25th, 2021*
Due to the current BC Travel Restrictions, the Tobacco Plains Development Corporation will not be accepting reservations prior to May 25 for out of province campers or anyone residing outside of our current Health Region.
See the current BC Travel Restrictions here.
*Please see our 2021 Rules & Guidelines for Covid-19*.
- We will not be accepting any overnight camping for the 2021 Camping Season until further notice.
- Ayes Ranch Campground is open to registered Seasonal/Long-Term campers only.
- Guests of seasonal campers will be restricted to family members only and must be part of your "social bubble".
- Guests must have their own accommodations and follow all current COVID-19 guidelines.
- All guests must be pre-registered with the on-site management by texting Wendy (250) 430 - 7910.
Tobacco Plains Development Corporation is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and hopes to expand the use of the campground in the future.
Ayes Ranch Campground is full for 2021 Long-Term Camping.
Our camp hosts are Levi and Wendy Gravelle. (250) 430-7910.
Please note that there are no seasonal sites available at this time.