Big Springs Campground and RV Park
Description: Big Springs Campground is located in Grasmere, British Columbia. Big Springs has the ONLY AND BEST possible combination to be found on all of Lake Koocanusa; an extensive beautiful sandy beach AND shade trees!
There are 65 sites; 40 sites are offered for seasonal camping and 25 of the sites are offered for overnight camping.
The remote location and natural landscape of Big Springs Campground guarantees quality family time as there is no electricity or internet. Give yourself and your kids a much needed break from the technologies that inundate daily modern life. There is a full-time, live-in Camp Host to maintain order so your stay is enjoyable and safe for your family. Potable Water, a place to launch boats (dependent on water levels,) 7 outhouses with one handicap accessible, and a sani-dump (fees apply.)
All of our Seasonal sites are currently full at Big Springs Campground.
*Last Update: April 25th, 2021*
Due to the current BC Travel Restrictions, the Tobacco Plains Development Corporation will not be accepting reservations prior to May 25 for out of province campers or anyone residing outside of our current Health Region.
The Reservation Line will OPEN on MAY 12th at Midnight (12:00 AM MST) for 1-week (7-nights) MINIMUM and Monthly camping ONLY.
Any reservation request made before this time will not be considered for the 2021 camping season.
*Please see our 2021 Rules & Guidelines for Covid-19 here*.
- We will not be accepting any overnight camping for the 2020 Camping Season until further notice.
- We will remain closed to the public for short-term camping and Day-Use until further notice.
- Big Springs Campground is open to registered Seasonal/Long-Term campers only.
- Guests of seasonal campers will be restricted to family members only and must be part of your "social bubble".
- Guests must have their own accommodations and follow all current COVID-19 guidelines.
- All guests must be pre-registered with the on-site management or by contacting the main office at (250) 887 - 3203 ext. 2.
Tobacco Plains Development Corporation is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and hopes to expand the use of the campground in the future.
Campground Map Seasonal sites are blue and not available
Seasonal Flyer with Rules
Driving Directions to Big Springs Campground